- Sanskruti Cambridge CIC has a data protection policy which is reviewed from time to time. It was last updated on 13th June 2022. To help us uphold the policy, we have created the following procedures which outline ways in which we collect, store, use, amend share, destroy and delete personal data. We may from time to time collect and use data in ways not covered here. In these cases, we will ensure our Data Protection Policy is upheld.
- The person responsible for data protection is Krishna Zivraj-Nair, Artistic Director. You can contact the data controller by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General procedures
- Data will be stored securely. When it is stored electronically, it will be kept in password protected files. When it is stored online in a third-party website (e.g. Google Drive) we will ensure third party comply with the UK GDPR. When it is stored on paper it will be filled carefully in a locked filing cabinet.
- When we no longer need data, or when someone has asked for their data to be deleted, it will be deleted securely. We will ensure that data is permanently deleted from computers and that paper data is shredded.
- We will keep records of consent given for us to collect, use and store data. These records will be stored securely.
3. Mailing list
- When people sign up to the list, we will explain how their details will be used, how they will be stored, and that they may ask to be removed from the list at any time. We will ask them to give separate consent to receive publicity messages and will only send them messages which they have consented to receive.
- We will not use the mailing list in any way that the individuals on it have not explicitly consented to.
- We will provide information about how to be removed from the list with every mailing.
- We will use mailing list providers who store data within EU.
- We will maintain a mailing list. This will include names and contact details of people who wish to receive publicity and other relevant information from Sanskruti Cambridge CIC.